Who's donating

Send me email updates

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.

Contributions are not tax deductible.

$25   $50   $100   $250   $500   Other $

$500 is the maximum, total amount an individual may donate.

- I'm not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the US.

- This contribution is made from my own funds and not those of another.

- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.

- This contribution is made on a personal credit/debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.

- I'm at least 18 years old.

Prefer to write a check? Please make it payable to:
Kuby for Council, 109 E Loma Vista Dr, Tempe, AZ 85282